Saturday, 10 October 2009

Love + Life + Time

Is it possible for two people in a relationship to stop loving each other? Will love ever run dry? If both parties gradually become less emotionally attached to each other, is it possible to bring back the passion? Is it normal for the passion level in a relationship to go down till it hits near bottom, and term it "a matured relationship"?

What a lot of questions. Haha.

I just spent a nice relaxing Saturday at home doing my work and watching shows in between to relax, playing with my cute bears and BODAO from time to time. Haha. I think I shall bring Kenneth Wayne to my hall to fulfil his original purpose 4 years ago - to accompany me while I'm studying. Haha. Just too bad that I had decided not to stay in hall back then. Haha.

Even though my parents and I didn't talk much to each another, it's nice to have them around in the same house, since I'd been away for the bulk of the week. Kinda miss my grandpa's presence though, since he only comes on weekdays and that's when I'm not around. I only see him for a while on Monday mornings before I go off to school. Sigh.

You know what? I've been in NIE for ten weeks. And I really admire Fool for remembering that!! Thanks gf =) Oh yes, she's my new gf, who will take the place of my bf when he's bad. Heeheehee =P

Anyway, my point is that I also realised that I'll only be staying in my hall for another six weeks. Which includes next week. And that means eight more weeks of lessons in NIE for this semester. Hmm.

Time really flies.

Labels: , ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 20:16:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home