Friday, 9 October 2009

MP

Okay, think I'm not really supposed to blog about this haha...so I shall just type this without names. Haha.

Had a good dinner with you two, and I felt so needed while reading the map and guiding you just now! Really need to feel needed during this period when I'm feeling so useless. Haha. Even though I wasn't able to spot a better exit from the expressway and P's sharp eyes zeroed in on a better exit faster than I did, I still felt good guiding you on the road.

I pride myself on my slow but not too bad map-reading skills. =P

Okay Anna, one more good point about myself, sort of, right? =P

Thank you for sending me back to my hall because you were worried that it would be too late for me =)

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 00:50:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home