X
People always say that romantic love brings you security, happiness and it will last forever and ever...
Then why are some people always left behind, wallowing in doubt and deceit? Doubting themselves as likeable people and wondering if what has been told to them is true... Some are subject to ups and downs, or rather, lies and the cold hard truth, with an average mood of depression.
Why do people want to enter relationships then? Very few people I know and have heard of are truly happy. I am very glad that my closer friends are happy =) May God continue to bless your relationships =)
Does love really last? I guess it does. From what I have observed, true love does. Love that comes suddenly in a wave of passion will die down and eventually wither into nothingness.
Okay I just want to write a story. Haha.
X, when you start doubting yourself so much, are you truly happy? Why are you always believing his lies? How do you know when you are told the truth and when it is a lie (on the basis of it being for the good of the relationship)?
Can trust be rebuilt? His words are not trustworthy.
Can love be forced? His love is not reliable.
Maybe you are better off single.
Labels: love


Post a Comment