Saturday, 19 September 2009

My 23rd Birthday

My 23rd birthday has come and gone like any other normal day, but I choose to see this period of time as my "birthday period" because my lunar birthday hasn't passed yet. Haha =P


Here are some memories of my birthday:



From Dao. I'd requested for this present because he had once bought me a green mechanical pencil for my birthday simply because he knew I liked green then, and I was very touched. But I somehow lost it earlier this year...=( So I asked him to get this for me, this time in blue.

He was sweet to me a second time when I had complained to him that my handphone was spoiled and he said he'd buy another for me and share the gift with someone...but I know he doesn't earn very much so I said it was ok and I'd really prefer the pencil. Haha. So nice of him =)

I hope you don't read this.


4 of the perverts in...argh. I forgot the name of the restaurant...=P That was on Friday 11 September 2009.


The other 2, who were part of Anna's surprise =)


The lovely birthday cake that the girls got for me =) It was my only birthday cake this year. Haha. And it was a surprise!! =D

I LIKE THE SILVER BALLS!!



My share of the delicious strawberry cheesecake. It was really good!! And the girls had refused to tell me where it was from at first. Hmpf.
The card from them. Haha. So cute!! =D

Okay I must say this. That is Jingting's handwriting, not Hongjuan's. She would be insulted if you think that she writes like Hongjuan =P



Them settling the splitting of the bill. Haha. Thanks for the treat girls!! =D

The next morning, I got an angpow from my parents =)

The rest of my morning and afternoon was spent on drawing up a Chemistry lesson plan (for practice, according to my lecturer) and on other assignments, and finally, Guess the Sketch with Ah Per and for a while, Matt. That was fun! It's like Yahoo Graffitti. Haha.

Later, I had dinner with someone. He gave me this:

For my disgusting eyelids. Haha. Hope it helps. I shall use it tomorrow! =P



We ate at Seoul Garden, because I had said 2 weeks before that I had a craving for it. We specially went out on 4th September to eat it, but it was too expensive for my liking so I decided to eat something else instead. So he took me to the place on my birthday. Thank you =)

My roommate, Kehan, actually gave me a gift for my birthday!! I was really touched because we are not close and yet she remembered to get me something for my birthday =) It's pink grapefruit lip butter from The Body Shop, her favourite shop. I love it =D




The three PL lovelies who celebrated for me yesterday =) Paiseh eh, I like to take candid shots haha =P

Xiaobai said something to me yesterday which really touches my heart whenever I think of it.
"You are loved."
Truly, I am loved. =)

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:40:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home