Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Rest + Fun

This seems a bit outdated, but I still wanna say that...MY ESE IS OVER!! Haha. It wasn't that bad, and the experience let me see and learn a lot about not just a real school setting, but also myself.

This week is going to be rest for me because H1N1 killed orientation, but really, I'm thankful for that. Judging from the huge amount of information that they unloaded on us through e-orientation, I can tell that the original orientation was going to be nothing more than sitting through lecture briefing after lecture briefing. I'd rather stay at home and thumb through those presentations myself then, if it's not going to be a fun camp where I can play and make friends.

Met Mervert and Sunshine for lunch yesterday and took some unglam photos. I shall not post them up here in case they kill me, haha =P We ate at Bali Thai and it was alright; I still prefer Thai Express =P

Sunshine went back to work later and Mervert and I walked around Ion (which is absolutely not for non-rich people), then to Wisma, Taka and Orchard Central. We were supposed to look for working tops for me, but to no avail. It rained heavily later too, and Mervert left earlier because she didn't want to get caught in the rain. But she still did. Haha =P

I took MRT to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Mum because she wanted to put our internet subscription under my name. That's because I THINK I can claim that from MOE, but I'm not too sure yet. If I can't, I'm still wondering if I should take over the footing of the bill, in addition to my moderately heavy burden of giving my family members allowances. Hmmm.

Met the PL gang after that. Mum says Pug (Shimin) is pretty, sweet-looking and must have lots of boyfriends. Wahaha!!! Fool must tell her when you see this k! =P

So happy that Huizhi and most of the rest of the PL people managed to see my curls!! =P Earlier on when I met Mervert, Sunshine and Mum, they all didn't manage to see the difference =( Haha not your fault though, it really is quite difficult to see.

We went to chill at The Mind Cafe and ended up only playing 2 games - Taboo and Dirty Minds. Haha. We didn't really play the second game; just looked through the clues and laughed. Haha. The rest of our paid 2 hours there was spent talking and eating.

Those who had to work the next day left promptly at 2130 (the time our package ended) and 2200, and the rest of us stayed till near 2300 to talk. It was fun!! =D

Happy belated birthday to Drain!! =D

Labels: , ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:42:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home