Musings of a lost student
I know this sounds silly, but I must say it.
I quite miss the exam period that just passed.
I miss the torturous mugging, the feeling of looking forward to my 2 grad trips, the chance to be at home the whole day, the itch to keep taking breaks so that I could break my Bejewelled Blitz records (which I don't play now because it's just different playing it on its own as compared to it being a break), and, of course, the hope for the exam period to hurry up and be over so that I could play all I want and do the numerous things that I want to do.
It's ironic that the exam period is always when I can think of all the fun things to do and maybe even experience the fun in my head, and when it is over, I would just feel lost. I don't know about you all, but that period of time is when I make the most promises, and harbour the most hope.
Sigh.....................................................
Labels: thoughts


Post a Comment