Dao + Exams + Blue
Okay I know this is a bit late...haha...oops. Sorry Dao =P
Had wanted to blog about this last Thursday when Dao finally came back from his sixteen-day "confinement", but didn't have the time to because of the exams. Now, I only have one paper left, so...haha...This is him when he came in. BOTAK!!
Okay this is just another photo of him untying his complicated shoelaces. Haha.
And I'm very excited because Haotian (my model friend; the one who appeared in the M1 commercial) asked Anna and me to be her bridesmaid!! =D It's my first time being a bridesmaid and I'm so glad to have the honour!! =D
I really hope my friends and I can proceed with our trip to HK safely next week, because the swine flu is ruining our plans so much. Argh. What luck.
Interestingly, I'm enjoying today the most out of my entire exam period, and I know life won't be as fun at home after today =( It feels a little like the day before my Bio 'A' Level paper 1 (that was my last paper then) 5 years ago...
Last paper tomorrow and I'd be free!! Thanks to everyone who has been sending me encouraging messages!! =D


Post a Comment