Goodbye!!
Hello everyone! It's 50 minutes before I have to be at the gate for departure. I'm at Terminal 2 of Changi Airport now using the free internet. Haha =P
Right now, Anna is blogging in her other blog where she has decided to contribute an entry daily, and I'm very free that's why I'm here blogging too. Haha.
I will be back next Thursday at 2340, so don't miss me too much k =P I think I will miss everyone here though =(
Okay, so when I return, I will have nothing else to look forward to already =( I was telling Anna this morning that I somehow don't feel as excited about this trip as I did towards our HK trip last week. Because:
1. There are fewer people this time. Only Anna for company. Not saying that Anna is bad company, but that more people would mean more fun you see =(
2. It's been 2 weeks since exams ended! Exam fever is so far away from now that this trip is serving one less purpose - that of relieving exam stress. It's more of a pure pleasure trip than a pleasure + rejuvenation trip. Haha.
Ohh I just realised that I can only use this terminal for a limited period of time. The panel says that I only have about 4 minutes left, so I think I shall go and surf other things now in case the system logs me out before I can finish this. I don't like leaving things unfinished. Haha.
Shall document the rest of my HK trip while on the plane. Hope I don't get bored writing (experiencing is always more fun than writing). Pardon the bad English as I don't have time to edit. Haha. See ya all in a week's time! =) Take care!!
*thanks loads to Dee who had to send me here on his birthday =)*
Labels: holiday


Post a Comment