Wednesday, 20 May 2009

HK Trip 12 May 2009 - 15 May 2009

Just came back from my trip to HK with Germaine, Jingting, Hongjuan, Mervert, Anna and Karen last Friday. It was super fun, and I am glad I managed to do some things there that I don't usually get to do here, like stay out till very late and sing overnight KTV. Wahaha.

The hostel we stayed in was actually in one of bedrooms of the apartments that Hongkongers stay in. Example:Clockwise, from left to right: Our beds (Anna slept on top, me below, and Mervert on that single bed); Karen, Mervert and Anna in the narrow space in between our door and the bathroom; the small bathroom; our room number; the very small sink that is half the size of the ones we have in Singapore; the small space where we put our luggage; and hey. The beds again. I thought I had just nice eight pictures. Haha =P

These are some of the food we ate:

From left to right: my first meal - rice with a fried sunny-side-up and beef; the next 8 dishes are vegetarian dishes that we ordered from a vegetarian restaurant; 炸两; 肠粉 with sweet corn (which is surprisingly delicious! =D); prawn and ____ (can't remember) pasta which was not flavourful enough - pity. We had that at a nice restaurant on the peak; banana crepe dessert from the same restaurant which wasn't fantastic either; and the other 2 pictures are repeats. Haha.

I really had fun on my grad trip! It was my first time going overseas with friends...wait. It's my second, if you count that time with Pervert and Sunshine. Haha. Okay. My first time going on an overseas stayover trip with friends. Haha. Even though someone ruined our moods sometimes, it was fun nevertheless =) Thanks Mervert for helping me shit. I will never forget that. Wahaha. =P

Yay =)

Labels: , , ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 10:22:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home