Sunday, 28 June 2009

Work

Dao sat in front of the TV and watched a bit of Mum's show with her as he waited for 9pm to arrive, so that he could leave the house and travel back to Seletar Camp, which is where he's going to report to for the next 2 years.

He reminded me of myself, whenever I finish getting ready early and am waiting for THE time to arrive before I go off for whatever. I just don't want to leave early because the event is dreadful, because it's so comfortable at home, because I just want to cling on to rest a while longer...

I guess it's harder for him because he has to leave at night, for a training camp no less. It must be tougher on him than it is on me, to get to report for work at a physically comfortable (at least I hope so) place and get a much higher pay.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to grit our teeth and bear all this for the time being (directly translated from a chinese saying =P). Till next weekend, bro =) We'll survive this week!!

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:12:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home