Wednesday, 15 June 2005

Time To Mature?

Today, I passed by the newspaper stand outside Serangoon MRT Station and thought to myself, "Today is not Thursday, so I shall not buy 8 Days." After that...well yeah. I have been spending a lot recently anyway. Better curb my spending. Don't buy. Then, I saw Angelina Jolie on the cover!! Oh man. Must buy. Haha...and so I did, only to realise later that it was last week's issue. Whatever...I bought it because of Angelina Jolie, not because of the synopses. That was my first time buying 8 Days on a Wednesday anyway. Haha.

I got a driving instructor who taught me a lot of things today...like how I should improve on my driving to the standard of qualified drivers and how I ought to make my own decisions about overtaking, bypassing, lane changing, etc. (Just saying this because I seldom get instructors like that...not that I really like to have such instructors - they make the atmosphere seem so tensed - but at least I get to learn how to improve and really get it in my head) Quite relates to the other aspects of my life as well. What have I been doing all these years? Simply letting people make decisions for me. I think what he said is right - I have grown up and ought to take a stand on stuff - yeah my father has been saying that to me so many times but it just didn't register in my mind. Mature people think. Mature people are capable of making their own decisions, and the right ones too. I should grow up man.

I watched Mr and Mrs Smith with Shelzi and Anna yesterday. Cool show. I like Angelina Jolie. =) Haha...I will do the review soon. Haven't even started on the ones for PCK the Musical and my brother's CO concert. Will do them the next time I come online.

I watched PCK the Musical with Mole last Friday!! I agree with the review in Life! though. The plot was not good. Really. Read more about it in my impending review :P Got lots to say about that...aargh!!

My brother's CO concert was last Saturday. Haha.

And...that is fun. I like it. Oh no.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 16:09:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home