Friday, 10 June 2005

Forty-nine Questions

I really don't have anything to write so I thought I would just do this. From Juniorette =)

1. Your name
ShiHui
2. Where were your parents born
Singapore.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded
MSN Messenger 7.0
4.What is your favourite restaurant?
None.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
I think 5/5/05. Haha.
6. Have you ever been in a school play or musical
Of course. PL Musical 2004. Haha...
7. How many kids do you want
Preferably two.
8. Type of music you DISLIKE most
The stupid really low-class kinds. Mole knows. =)
9. Are you registered to vote?
Not yet.
10. Do you have a car
I'm not that rich...
11. Do you like rollercoasters
I guess...
12. Ever prank call any1 b4?
Not sure. Perhaps I have.
13. Chattin with
Just now, Pesttick...after she went offline, no one...
14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving?
Haha, don't think I have the courage to try something like this. :)
15. Are you shy
Yes.
16. Do you think you're popular
Of course not.
17. What's the size of your bed
It's a single bed. Not like Pesttick's haha...measures about 1.8m by...1.4m? I think.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem
Of course!!
19. Bath or Shower
Shower. I don't have a bathtub anyway. And baths are more extravagant. What a waste of water...
20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months
I think it should be changed to "last movie seen in the last 4 months", because I really seldom watch movies. Hmmm. That would be Hitch...
21. What's the next movie you want to see?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too I think. Haha.
22. Chips or popcorn
Sweet popcorn
23. Have you ever broke a person's heart?
Hmmm. Lol. =)
24. Do you love someone?
I love God, my family and my friends. Standard answer. =)
25. Are you a good cook
I can't really cook.
26. Orange or apple juice
Actually, I think I prefer orange juice.
27. Who you last went out to dinner with and where did you go to..?
I seldom have dinner out...okay maybe the 15/4 family dinner that was my treat. :P
28. Fave drink
When I am thirsty, water. If not, then cold orange juice. Haha...or peach juice!! Peach milkshake? Peach smoothie? Yummy...haha...
29. Best thing in the world
No idea...there are so many nice things that I have.
30. Have you ever broken a bone
No.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Sort of. The one the PLMC camp. I think only I know about that one haha...
32. What is your favorite board game
No idea.
33. Someone in mind?
??
34. Do you have a bf/gf
No.
35. Do you still love your ex?
Never had any.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
No.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Now when was the last time I went to a pharmacy?
38. Who are you going to marry
I wonder if I will ever marry. I don't think I would be normal enough to and there won't be anyone who can stand me...
39. Who would you like to meet
Nice people who are genuine at heart.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. That is lust.
41. Whats your favourite song right now?
I don't have any favourite song now.
42. Where would you go for a romantic evening?
In Singapore? Hmmm...
43. Last song stuck in your head?
It's not a song. It's a piece of music.
44. Any pets
No.
45. Best Television show rite now
None
46. What is one thing you would like to learn to do?
I don't know...
47. What do you do when you are bored
I look around for something to do.
48. How would you want someone to appreciate you?
Tell me. And show me too.
49. What is the one thing that you are grateful for?
I am grateful to God for giving me life and the strength to face all the problems that I have to go through.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 14:26:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home