I Am A Self-Proclaimed Auntie!!
Okay. I will admit this before anyone calls me this to my face. I am an auntie!! Arghhh!!! You'll find me at any place that is giving out freebies...
Why did I say that? Today, I signed up for a TX (teenage savings...now what's the 'x' for?) account with UOB and got a FREE CD-holder and a FREE file. On my way to the Serangoon Central branch of UOB to get another Internet banking brochure because I lost mine on my way home (stupid. how could I have lost it?), I passed by Fujifilm and they had this notice pasted outside the shop - "Digital Printing 4R $0.25 min 100 pcs" and I thought why not? It's much better than having to waste transport fare going all the way to Millenia Walk to collect my photos!! (So Fool and Mole, we won't have to go there on Sunday anymore haha)
An auntie I certainly am. A downright cheapskate one too. To my friends, please don't associate with me anymore if you find me totally insufferable. I will understand. :)
Yesterday, I went back to AC with Anna and Karina after my dental appointment (should be review) . Haotian and Bridgette were supposed to come along too, but in the end Bridgette didn't come because Janice and Vanessa didn't want to go and she felt "extra" since she is not in our class and Haotian couldn't make it. Long story.
We had a hard time trying to look for our teachers because they were not in the staff room/ HOD room. Moreover, we met Stella at the school gate who said that the rugby finals was held yesterday. (You know what?! AC beat RJ 23-0 !! :D oh yeah must go and read the articles on the AC website...you will be filled with a mixture of sadness and joy) Every year, the whole school would have to go for it so who would be left in the building for us to find?
Nevertheless, since the finals was at 1645 and lessons would only end at 1510, we went in to begin our rather tough search for the teachers. First, we found Miss Too in the STI room. (they have changed the desks and chairs!!) Then, we found Miss Kuah and subsequently Mdm Tham. Though I didn't elaborate on our search, just know that it was not easy. Haha.
I felt something indescribable but infinitely warm at seeing my teachers again. (Mr Kuna had gone home early, though, and we didn't get to meet him. Sigh. We MUST get to see him the next time we visit. We didn't get to see Mr Ng either because well, he's the teacher-in-charge of Rugby) I finally gathered the courage to apologize to Mdm Tham for my Bio. I'll admit, I really didn't dare to face her on 4/3. I had been such a let-down. Still am. She told me I didn't have to apologize; that she felt just as sad for me and wondered what had happened in the 'A's.
Apparently, Lester called Miss Too to talk some time ago. Haha he's so friendly. =) Never mind. Out of point.
We really should have some kind of class gathering with all the teachers someday. But I wonder who will turn up. It will probably end up as an at most five to six people gathering again. Sighz.


Post a Comment