Monday, 16 May 2005

I quite like the word "summer".

Credit goes to Juniorette for this...haha I got it from her. =) Filling in such quizzes makes me feel rather stupid but at the same time, I find it fun. Kind of like when you do stuff you know you shouldn't but go on with it anyway because you like to do so.:p

1. whose picture do you keep in your wallet?- Myself, on my IC.

2. what time do you go to bed?- On average, it's about 2300 even though I try to do so at 2200. I still always end up sleeping at 2300. :p

3. what was the last thing you did before you filled this up?- Talk to Anna on the phone.

4. what are you going to do after this ?-Play Maplestory!!

5. did you meet anyone new recently?- Nope. I have been quite shut off from the world recently.

6.what was on your mind just now?- Don't know. I think of many things but forget about them very quickly. Oh yeah!! I think Suyi has an excellent command of the English language. =) Quite puts me to shame considering her age - 15!!

7. whose numbers are on your speed dials?- no one...I don't use the speed dial function on my hand phone.

8. with whom do you wanna have fun with?- human beings?

9. when was the last time you went out?- Today. For my driving lesson, and later to Heartland Mall to buy...something. :)

10. where was the last place you went?- Heartland Mall.

11. who do you hate the most for now?- No one.

12. when was the first time you slept alone?- Last year, when my brother stayed at a chalet with his friends.

13. what do you wanna do for now?- Learn how to write like Suyi!!

14. what do you do everyday besides eat and sleep?- Brush my teeth, floss, use the computer, write, play games, make stuff, use the toilet bowl, sing...SING!! Read, study for my FTT...

15. what things that could piss you off?- Unresponsible, rude and undisciplined people.

16. colour of your room ?- Cream!! Really!! I can't believe I liked that colour so long ago!!

17. what colours make you happy?- Cream and light green put together.

18. most fave thing in your room?-Bodao...haha...

19. what was the last thing you bought for your room?- I don't think I buy things for my room...

20. any instruments in your house ?-My recorder, harmonica and mini keyboard. My brother's er-hu.

21.do you cook?- Rice and pasta that only I will eat. Instant noodles.

22. miss someone?- dash

23. wanna go buy something?- Not for now.

24. are you satisfied with your life now?- Hmmm...no idea...but I think I quite like my life now. It's so carefree. I will definitely miss this period of my life after I enter university...

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:42:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home