Wednesday, 11 May 2005

Official First Post

I took those two quizzes from Shelzi's blog!! Haha just crediting you with it :) Anyway, after reading Xiu-O's blog, my depressed mood lightened and my faith in God was renewed. Thanks Xiu-O!! ;)
Anyway, I FINALLY got my letter of offer from NUS!! It says that I got into Science. I'm not too particularly excited about it, but then again since I don't know what I want to study, I won't get very excited about gaining admission to another course either. I wonder how my other friends are!! You know who you are and what I am talking about...leave a message yah? Just to tell me how you are getting on.:)

Oh yeah, anyway, this is my first time going public with my life, so forgive me if my entries seem too short for your liking. (I've got to get used to this gradually) =)

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:12:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home