Thursday, 12 May 2005

Time

Yesterday, I made fun of my father again. Haha...he was showering in the bathroom and I switched off the light and then switched it on again. Actually there isn't anything very funny about this but I find it funny. It's his reaction to my prank I guess. Whenever I do such things to my father, he just shrugs it off and tries to pretend that it never happened. It's like he always refuses to admit that he has been tricked...haha and THAT is funny =)

I realise how quickly time has seemed to pass. Of course, time is always passing at the same speed, but when I am slacking it SEEMS to pass faster. "Slacking" means doing something other than being in school. It's already MAY!! Can you believe that? And to think that a year ago, I was busying preparing for Term Exam 2. Well, in another two and a half months, I will have to go to school again. Just that this school is a bit different - most of the friends I have made in my life will be my classmates no longer. Only schoolmates at the most. And I will be among strangers, strangers, strangers...






Insanity Test
Username
Age
Your problem is Obsessive Compulsive behaviour
Will you ever be cured? (8) - Very doubtful. - (8)
Just how crazy are you? - 53%
This Quiz by insanitydefense - Taken 567233 Times.
New! Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 13:13:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home