Fun Fun Fun =)
I went out with my darling (erm) juniorettes on 4/6. It was really fun!! Haha even though I was at…Orchard. (yuck. In case you don’t know, I dislike Orchard. Some of you know why…oops! Haha…)
I sort of like made a new friend. Lynette. Shao’s CO mate. And I was told that Tania introduced herself to her while the wonderful senior was too shy to do that. Humpf. Haha.
I sort of like got a new idea for a meal through Shao – bread and coffee from Starbucks/The Coffee Bean. =) That’s what we did yesterday. We went to The Coffee Bean though. And almost got chased out for consuming food that is not from The Coffee Bean. I treated my juniors to bread from Breadtalk (okay! Stingy haha…) and we brought the bread to The Coffee Bean and ordered coffee there. We got Iced Blendeds and Shao skipped the whipped cream. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we ran into Winnie and another Choir junior at TCB. Too bad they don’t remember me. Sigh. Whatever.
Then we spent almost two hours at TCB talking. Okay Tania did most of the talking. I guess it’s because I’m quiet and…so is Shao? Well actually Shao, I think you aren’t that quiet by nature…haha. Tania told us interesting stories!! You’d better tell us more interesting stories next time!! ;)
Anyway, we got to the subject of ear piercing, which stemmed from the subject of my dress sense. Tania says I’ve got no fashion sense!! Aarghh!!! How can you insult your beloved senior like that!! Haha…Tania and Shao do not have pierced ears, so I begged them to go and pierce right away. But they refused to…Shao you’d better tell me when you finally get your ears pierced okay? =)
Mole couldn’t join us because of some complications at home, so the three of us walked around first. We came across this cute toyshop while on our way to the library for Tania’s mentor’s talk and explored it. Oh yeah Tania likes Thomas. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…oh no don’t kill me!! Sorry forgot to add that “Thomas” is married so Tania is having an AFFAIR with him!! Oh no…please people, attend my funeral okay? *Private joke*
Haha anyway, my two juniors spent the rest of our time in the toyshop playing a game that was on display. See? They are not called JUNIORS for nothing…haha…oops =) Don’t remind me of the eight months :P Haha…
Then Mole called…haha SOMETHING happened. Shall not say. Haha…then we went to Macs for Mole to eat her belated lunch (it was 1500 plus already) and for Shao to eat some more because she wasn’t full enough. For food, not drink. Haha…;)
Then, after walking around in Taka some more, we left to walk to Dhoby Ghaut to end our outing because 1. Mole wanted to WALK to her gym at Suntec 2. I had something on 3. So did Shao.
On our way, we had pure fun. Really. It’s like, I don’t remember what I saw and most of what I could recall was the fun we had. It’s been a long time since I had such a great time…thanks people. You made my day. And I’m…??? to say that CERTAIN people still like to put stuff into people’s shirts…arrrghhh!! Haha you pervert!! Haha just kidding…;)
Anyway, we have agreed. When Mole gets married, Tania and I will be her bridesmaids, and Shao will be her wedding coordinator. =) Hope it really happens. So fun!!
After that, I rushed to my nanny’s house for her granddaughter’s month-old dinner. Sophie is so cute!! And she can be considered as my niece. Haha I’m an aunt!! :D Actually I requested to be addressed as jie but nanny said gu-gu is more appropriate haha…even though it sounds a tad old =). Then, I also met up with all of Nanny’s relatives whom I have not seen for a long time. And I got to witness Time’s cruel ways…really amazing how people grow old so soon…
Then, I had to rush, again, to PS for Haotian’s birthday celebration, because she said I didn’t go for the one on her actual birthday, 2/6, due to something. A really depressing one for me…sorry…because of something.
I must admit to being super weird. I can’t comprehend why I am like this too. But whatever it is, I got it all sorted out today. The tried and tested remedy never fails to work. Praise the Lord. =) And thanks to my parents for being there with me when it happened, even though I didn't say anything about my problem. Don't even know what it was anyway. Told you I'm weird. :P


Post a Comment