In a fit of anger...
I changed my blog address in a fit of anger and now I have changed it back. I think what I did was rather stupid. That's why it's back to this address now. However, you'll know why if you cannot find my blog again someday. Haha.
Today I was supposed to go shopping with my mother but she has to go to my brother's school for a talk at 1350 so...then, then, my father said he can come back in time from work to attend the talk!! But guess what? He wants Mum to go with him. Well, we'll see how.
Yay!! I'm so excited!! I will be collecting my photos after 1700 today!! I feel like buying the calendar-like photo frame from Ikea to display some of my photos, but...it's $12.90. Rather on the dear side huh? Hmmm. See if I get to go there again. If I do, then I will buy it.


Post a Comment