*Cookies & Cream*
Oh gosh!! TANIA actually reads my blog!! Haha!! And so do Fool, Mole and Bomb!! Thanks people!! It's nice to know that people actually read what I write. Haha. =)
For the sake of Tania, I shall change my font and font colour. (Aren't you honoured? Heehee!!)
Arghhh!! My mother just made me drink some chinese medical soup that is supposed to relieve colds. I don't like the taste!! Had to hold my breath and suck on a piece of preserved mandarin peel to get it over and done with.
Today, I went for a driving lesson that I booked on Monday. Haha it's so last minute...but I want to hurry and up and finish all my lessons so I can go for my driving test soon. A lot of my friends and friends' friends are already waiting to go for their test!! See how slow I am? I'm at Stage 2 when there are five stages...:P
To Fool who will be going for her first lesson this Saturday, driving is fun!! However I almost always get into accidents and my car engine never fails to stall every time I drive...and...FOOL!! Why did you talk about THAT in your blog? Haha keep HIM for yourself!! Don't worry I will never snatch HIM from you ;)
Anyway, after driving, I went to meet Bomb at Jurong East MRT Station to go to IMM's Giant (by the way I heard that it will be taken over by NTUC soon) to buy ingredients to make a cookies and cream cheesecake for HT's birthday, which is on 2/6. We got all the ingredients we needed there except for sour cream, which Giant had run out of. SInce we both had LOTS of time to kill, we decided to go all the way to NTUC to compare prices. By shuttle bus since we wanted to try out how it feels like. Sort of. Haha.
You know what? The things at NTUC are so much cheaper! We ended buying everything from NTUC instead except for the gelatine because the brand we were looking for wasn't there. Haha that brand of gelatine is cheaper you see ;) (Okay Tania don't you call me cheapskate!!!!!!)
After that, we took a shuttle bus back to IMM at this place beside the Jurong East MRT Station that we weren't even sure was the picking-up point of the shuttle. Nevertheless, we waited there because many other people were doing so. Apparently, many other shuttles stop there too!!
We got the gelatine and just then, Bomb's mother called her to say that she was done with her facial. So we went to meet her and after she bought some stuff, she gave me a lift to the bus-stop near their house, and that saved me another twenty cents!! Haha thanks a lot for suggesting the lift Bomb!! Haha...


Post a Comment