I am sick. Not in the mind, but physically...
Today, I went out with Fool and Mole to Suntec City after church!! Fool was late and Mole was tired of Pastamania, so we ate at Swensen's in the end. The food there is expensive. The service charge is worse! There was 5% GST and 10% Service charge, so we ended up paying more than we really should. At least I think that way. Haha. Fool and I ordered fish baked rice (not baked fish rice haha) and Mole ordered a breaded chicken muniere. Hmmm is that how to spell the word? Well anyway, none of us knew how to pronounce it so Mole just said, "I would like a breaded chicken...yah," and that was it. Haha so funny.
Fool and I admired each other's photographs (yes I collected them yesterday!!) while waiting for our food. Mole had already seen mine while we were waiting for Fool, so we looked at Fool's photos while she answered the questions that we put forth to her. Haha.
I got to see Ahem* so many times!! Haha Fool!!;) ;) ;) And you know what? They actually think that Dao looks more like my boyfriend than brother!! Sick, sick, sick!! I have to clean your minds!! And don't worry, I will do it for free. Haha...they also said that HT is very skinny. But so is Fool...they both are able to eat so much and still remain so skinny. So good. :P
After lunch, we walked around a small part of Suntec looking for a suitable wallet to replace Mole's current one. It has been with her for six years and she badly wants to change her wallet you see. We couldn't find anything nice at Suntec so we gave up and walked to Raffles City's Robinsons...and found the perfect one!! For Mole that is. It is PINK. Haha...
Well. That is the only inedible thing that we bought the whole day. After that, we continued to walk around the shops at Raffles City. Fool saw this blue bag that she likes but didn't buy it because it wasn't really worth its price. Yeah we WILL find another bag that is cheaper and nicer than this!! Haha...
Then, we saw, or rather, heard, the sound of...tap dancers. We thought it was mahjiong at first!! Haha!! The tap dancers belong to this group called Glenn Wood Tap Dance, are from Australia and are performing here because the Singapore Arts Festival and the Great Singapore Sale started this year at around the same time (or was it the same time? Haha) The three of us were fascinated with the tap dances and watched all the dances until the end. It was only half a hour. Haha.
Fool and Mole then complained of being hungry so we went to BK for...snacks. I wasn't hungry at all. Weird...must be due to a low metabolic rate. This is bad. But after eating, we went home...
Fool went home by MRT and Mole and I wanted to save money as usual, so we walked all the way to two bus-stops after Parco Bugis Junction to take bus 133. We had actually walked in the wrong direction at first haha...
Anyway, I am ill, so throughout the whole outing, my nose was leaking almost like crazy and I was trying my best to scrimp on whatever tissues I had. In the end, I ran out of tissues and had to resort to using toilet paper. Then, at BK, when my toilet paper ran out too, Fool and Mole encouraged me to get serviettes from the counter. Pathetic right? Haha next time I should bring more tissue paper out!!
Moreover, Fool returned me my 10 Real SATs book today and it was super heavy. I can understand how she must have felt that day when I lent it to her...haha...imagine lugging around this heavy load plus my photos and a bucnh of used tissues!! Eeee gross...haha but I couldn't bear to throw them away like that because they have served me! Must bring home to throw!!
Sorry to Fool and Mole for having to hang out with a large germ-carrier for almost the whole day...you both must take more Vitamin C so that you won't fall ill too okay? I hope I didn't pass any germs to you!
We also took pictures! But Fool's going to post them on her blog, so I can skip this part. Hahaha...so fun! I've got a friend who will do this for me! Haha...
(Arghh the skin of my nose is sore from all the rubbing of tissue paper/toilet paper against it whenever I blow my nose. Being sick is torturous!!)
Today was really fun! We should have more of such outings eh? And I'd better be well next time!! Heehee
I got that mood icon from Fool's blog!! Haha...


Post a Comment