Monday, 30 May 2005

*Sniff*

Arghh. Still sick today, but I'm feeling slightly better. At least my nose has stopped leaking as much as it did yesterday. I've got LOTS of phlegm though. Disgusting, thick phelgm that occasionally irritates my throat, thus making me cough and then rises up to the higher realms of my trachea and I will be forced to choose between spitting it out or swallowing it back down into...where? Dao says it will go into my oesophagus instead. I have no idea. Haha. I usually swallow it down because I have to struggle to force the pesky nuisance out and I often lose...to gravity, I guess.

In case no one noticed, the previous post has been edited today. I only added in a few things though. =)

Well actually, I had wanted to finish reading my book before 1200 so that I can put in part two of my book review, but I didn't manage to finish it. Next time then!! Like - tomorrow!! I only have about 136 pages left anyway.

It has been so boring online recently. There is nothing to do!! I mean, after I'm done with whatever I want to do. Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 12:21:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home