Monday, 6 June 2005

Coincidence.

I completed Stage 2 today!! I mean for driving...according to Anna, it is the most difficult stage of all, so I'm glad I finished it. In six lessons. Not very good, but...haha. At least I got over it. :) I don't think my driving is that good yet though...hope I'm just being impatient. :P

After that, I went to AC with Shelz and Anna to collect our 'A' Level certs. Think I must have either been too caught up with my book or day-dreaming while on the MRT because I missed my stop and had to change train at Commonwealth...:P

I met Shelz while on the way to AC and we walked there together until we reached the bus-stop and were joined by Anna. Then we collected our certs...

I guess my results are ok. Perhaps I will come to terms with it one day.

We didn't get to see anyone we knew except for Justyn, who is Shelz's church friend and my ex-mortal. Guess no teachers are around since it's the school holidays. And, apparently, we were one of the first to collect our certs! Haha...

Then, we walked to Ghim Moh Market to have lunch. It's my first time there. Haha...okay Mole is going to say I'm not a Singaporean again. Haha...

We then headed to Shelz's house to help her design T-shirts for charity. I, as usual, am idea-repellent so only Anna and Shelz designed while I ironed the shirts after the paint was dry so as to make it permanent. Haha...it was really fascinating to watch beautiful ideas take shape under Shelz's hands though. =) And I think her maid is nice =)

Had a nice time today. =)

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:01:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home