Monday, 13 June 2005

Arghh.

I don't know why, but I feel disgusted by it. Told you I am not normal. Arghh. Don't ask me about this...it's too disgusting to say. Just blogging about it to let you know I feel disgusted. And I'm abnormal...:P I think. Or perhaps this is how one ought to feel when something like that happens...

I'm really busy. I don't exactly know what I am busy with - just stuff I guess. I always have the feeling that I have a lot of things to do but don't feel like doing them. Managed to finish some important stuff but I still have stuff to do...arghh.

Okay. I'm still disgusted even though it's flattering to have such things happening to me. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Remember - DON'T ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your understanding and cooperation...

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:35:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home