Friday, 17 June 2005

:(

*One minute's silence, please, for the demise of my beloved maroon hair clip...*

I have two maroon hair clips that started serving me since early this year. I use them to hold up my hair whenever I use conditioner...guess what? Today, while I was trying to use the second clip, it accidentally slipped out of my fingers and bounced on the floor into that...hole in the floor. Whatever you call it. I don't remember...

What else could I do besides gingerly putting my hand into that deep, dark hole to fish for the clip? Seriously, my clip has been through worse times. E.g. dropping into the toilet bowl…and I didn’t know that that hole was so deep! As I put my hand into it, (disgusting!) I tried to feel for my clip. But I couldn’t feel anything for so long. Mind you, I put my hand in VERY SLOWLY because it’s so disgusting…

Then, I finally felt something! I pressed my hand against the pipe and…it turned out to be dirt and hair. Cheh. Yucks, though. As I put in my hand even further, I felt the water (dirty of course) and tried to find my clip. Nothing…

Rrraaahhhh. I pulled out my hand and washed it with soap. Poor clip…where art thou? …

I continued with the rest of my shower. Then, I decided to see if my clip floats or sinks in water. If it floats, then there might be hope of finding it! Right? Haha.

Without further ado, I fetched a pail of water and put my other clip in it. I looked expectantly at the clip…

…And it SANK!! Right to the bottom of the pail!! Aargh!!! Right then and right there, I knew there was no hope of recovering my clip… :(

I’m so sad. My clip has lost his wife. Just now, I took one of the clips serving my mother to let my remaining clip marry her. Okay lah. Maybe just to get to know her first. My clip is sentimental :)

Oh well. Anyway, I got into FASS. I still have the choice of returning to Science though. Heh. And Mole got into Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Mole!!! Haha…

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 20:56:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home