Saturday, 15 November 2008

Nice bag


Was hunting for a new bag to bring to school just before school started, and saw this at Seiyu in J8 on Sunday 10 August. I wasn't sure whether or not to get it because I was supposed to use Mum's John Little vouchers and this bag was a tad too formal.

So I sent an MMS again. Haha. It's so fun to send MMSes =P

The saleslady there kindly took down my details as I had asked her if there was any new stock and she said there wasn't, but she could contact me the moment there was. But I didn't get the bag in the end because I managed to find another one later.

Felt quite bad when she really did call me back to notify me of the new stock =P

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 11:52:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home