Saturday, 15 November 2008

Rings + Delicious Rice



Haha. Got that from one of those Taka Jewellery flyers that Taka's employees always give away. Thought the rings were really nice and affordable, so I took a picture and sent an MMS. Haha.














This is the salmon bowl from Sakae Sushi that Sunshine treated me to after gym one Saturday. Haha. Had wanted to upload the other photo which was nicer, but somehow it turned out upside down =( No idea why =(

The rice was delicious! Every single plump grain was packed with flavour that almost burst in my mouth. Oops or am I talking about the roe. Aiyah both lah. Haha. Yummy! I will eat that again next time =) Or maybe try something else =) Haha.

How many of you think "sunshine" is a PDA (public display of affection) word? Do you think I PDA a lot on my blog? Or do you even think I have done that before? (because I think I haven't...since someone doesn't do it to me too. And I find it weird) What are your views? Tell me ok? Haha. :)

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 10:49:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home