Random Date
Went out with Mervert, Anna, Janet, Sinvert, Jing Ting and (after that), Tze Tong (who joined us for dinner), on Saturday 1 November 2008. Sorry for the late update. =P
I shall let the photos do the talking =P I only have photos taken during dinner though. Haha...
Okay sorry this was taken before dinner actually. Jingting, Anna, Mervert and I were looking for a present for Kaiwei and I saw these...so I snapped a picture!! So cute!! This picture is currently my phone's screensaver haha...
Okay this is of Mervert with her extra-big bowl of ramen. The bowl is very big RIGHT!! Janet and Jingting also had this, but too bad for Mervert that she was the first one to get her bowl, which made us all so fascinated that we started snapping away with our cameras. Lalala. =P

This is a picture of...some omelette that Anna had ordered. She let us all take a bit of it first because she was sick on the day that we went out. Poor thing =( But she has recovered! =)
This picture was taken by Jingting, who had thought at first that my handphone was a camera!! Hahaha!!
It just has an integrated 2megapixels camera =)
And this was my meal!! Waraku Reimen. Really nice, I must say. I loved the cool temperature it was served at and the savoury sauce. Yummy =)
I enjoyed myself thoroughly that day. It was really fun! Thanks for organising this Anna =)
Labels: random
0 Comments:
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Post a Comment