Dee's Revenge
On Monday, Dee asked me to have a look at his new desktop wallpaper, which are always pictures that he takes using his camera. In it was a building with colourful panes, the top of it labelled "Capitaland".
"What place is this?" I asked, although Capitaland fills Singapore with its malls like it's free. Well; not like I go shopping a lot in all its malls =P
Dee looked at me and seemed to think for a while before replying, "Singapore."
"What Singapore!! I know it's in Singapore but which part of Singapore?" I retorted automatically...and while saying 'which part of Singpapore', I realised that he was taking 'revenge' -_- Kindly refer to the incident as described below:
There was an advertisement of some food show screening on TV, and the food there seemed very appetizing...to Dee at least, for he put forth a question, to no one in particular, "Wow what is that!"
"Food," I replied.
"What kind of food lah," he said.
"Food!" I repeated cheekily, and there was this slightly amused look on his face.
So as you can see, he must have been taking revenge!! -_-
OMG, right now he's smiling while reading the papers!! Sicko. =P
Okay there was something else I wanted to blog about but forgot...and now I remember! Next post. ;)


Post a Comment