Friday, 22 August 2008

Where in the World is Osama bin Laden?

Okay don't laugh. I'm extending an open invitation to someone to watch a movie with me. Not just any movie, but one titled "Where in the World is Osama bin Laden?" You can see what the movie is about here.

I won a pair of tickets to watch this documentary-movie from SPH, and frankly speaking, I don't think many of you would want to watch this movie, right. =P But if there are any of you who would rather catch a free movie with someone else, I will willingly give up my movie passes to you. Just say the word! I won't mind =)

I don't mean to sound bhb, but I will watch the movie with the first person to SMS me to say that he/she is willing to watch it. With me. Whoever you may be (provided that I know you personally. Don't think there are strangers who read my blog though).

The conditions of the passes are as follows:
They are valid till the film run ends (which is don't know when, but it starts on 11 September 2008).
Not valid for sessions on Saturdays and public holidays after 5pm.
Not valid for GV Gold Class, film marathons, premieres and group bookings.
Valid only at Golden Village cinemas in Singapore.

So yup, do consider carefully! =P Don't forget that you can choose not to watch it with me but with someone else! (hint: for e.g., if there's some cute guy/girl whom you want to go out with badly but can't find a valid reason to, you can use my passes as one. It seems to be a comedy as well. Really =P)

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 11:20:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home