Beijing Olympics 2008 + Absolute Boyfriend
While watching Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend), Dee walked over to me and said proudly that he had recorded the Beijing Olympics' opening ceremony in a DVD-ROM (left).Along with the show, he had also written down the theme song's lyrics (refer to my picture again).
And then...he asked me to look closely at it.
What? I thought. So I scanned the CD closely, and saw...
THAT. (right)OMG. I burst out into laughter because it was very like the real logo and because Dee was proud of it!! OMG!!
But I guess you must know how he's like in order to laugh. Haha...
Zettai Kareshi is really nice!! =) I was very touched when I watched the first episode and witnessed Night's devotion. Alright, he's a robot and was programmed to be devoted...
Still, I won't mind such a boyfriend =) Minus the sex.


Post a Comment