Some Photos
Cheeky Mervert did this to my sausage set while I was...doing something else. Can't remember what though. Haha. So cute!
She still tried to pretend that it wasn't done by her. -_-
Because I can't bear to eat things with faces, I dismantled the "face" before eating them separately. Haha.
Okay I didn't mean to post this up. Did so by accident because I remembered to picture code wrongly. Look a the pair of shoes in the middle of the picture! Aren't they pretty? =) Wonder if that shop still sells the shoes. Hmmm.
Took this while out with Fool, Xiaobai, Osama and Eileen on Wednesday 22 October 2008. It's the Grandma Goes Nuts, Seriously! brownie again!! But somehow it didn't taste as nice as the first time I tried it. Hmmm...
And this, is a candid picture of Eileen while we were at Shokudo Cine. Who asked her to not want to take a decent picture? =P
Labels: food, photos
0 Comments:
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Post a Comment