Fortunate Girl...
| Pesto Pizza |
![]() Adventurous and hedonistic. You live for new experiences and tastes And you're not the type to have your pizza the same way twice If they can put it on pizza, you're up for trying it! |
| Disorder | Rating |
| Paranoid: | Low |
| Schizoid: | Low |
| Schizotypal: | High |
| Antisocial: | Low |
| Borderline: | Very High |
| Histrionic: | Moderate |
| Narcissistic: | Low |
| Avoidant: | High |
| Dependent: | Moderate |
| Obsessive-Compulsive: | Moderate |
-- Personality Disorder Test -- -- Personality Disorder Information -- | |
Yes that describes me!! Haha.
I got my new laptop yesterday! And I shall call her...(yes, she is female) Penelope! Oooh I like that name. Haha...
Yesterday was NUS Rag Day. Rag Day is really like a chingay, just that before each faculty performs, they are introduced and welcomed with a cheer by the cheering people from the respective faculties. Our current president Mr SR Nathan graced the event! Whoa so cool. I didn't think Rag was...important enough for the president to come. Haha...
Anna and I were late because we had to go and collect our laptops from the NUS Co-Op Centre at 0930 (Rag started at 0900) and after all the setting up, configuring and leaving our laptops to be driven home by our fathers, we only got to the SRC (Sports and Recreation Centre) at about 1030, just in time to watch I think two performances before the FASS one.
Haha got to see my "auntie" perform for the FASS one. So cute!! Haha. Then we managed to squeeze through the crowd to join the FASS cheering people and got filmed! As in us in general haha.
Well Anna got bored after watching a few more performances, so we left after the USP (University Scholars' Programme) one. And I walked to the 105 bus-stop from the Medicine faculty...I like med fac...Fool don't laugh...it was so hot. And the sun was shining relentlessly down on me...but I liked that! Can tan! Too bad I don't think I got much darker... :P
Went to Toa Payoh Library after that because I had forgotten to pass one library book to Dee to help me return. (so forgetful right? And to think that morning I made myself finish it in the car even though I can't read in moving vehicles! Argh) Had quite a good "harvest". Even though I missed the bus that would let me have a transfer rebate because I encountered some problems while borrowing my books. :P
Went for my second cell meeting today, and met two new cell members (Shi Ying and Tina). Mole and I were also greeted with the alarming news that Ruth was sent to IMH because she had a relapse. She has a family history of such mental conditions...
Tina also shared with us her life which is full of traumatic experiences. Really, after listening to her story, I think I am a very fortunate person as compared to her. Mole even said I am the second most fortunate person she knows! I really thank God for everything that I have now. Even though I know I may not remain this fortunate forever, at least I didn't have to go through things as terrible as Tina's and some of my friends'. Sigh.
Heh I was actually in a frightfully horrible dilemma a few days ago. Until yesterday actually, about my modules. Then God gave me this idea. I am going to do it.
Okay I was about to say "ask me personally" because I am feeling a little lazy to type out my problem. Haha. Bleah. Okay. Ask me. I am so busy now. Talking to seven people on MSN and I don't think I will manage to finish blogging before 2300 if I really type out my whole long problem! :P But I am glad that God brought me out of my worries. :D



Post a Comment