Cherry Garcia!!
| CHERRY GARCIA! You scored 62% SWEET, 51% CHUNKY, and 48% UNIQUE! |
| cherry sweet cream base with cherries and fudge chunks Awesome...you are one of my personal favs: Cherry Garcia. You fall in the middle on all measurements- sweet, wild, and unique, but not overwhelmingly so on any of those. You make a good friend, able to share your unique perspectives on things, and able to have fun without winding up in jail or something. Good job. |
|
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
|
| Link: The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test written by weered1 on Ok Cupid |
Haha I got that test from Juniorette's blog. =)
Went out for dinner (which is something I don't usually do because I dread going out at night) with two spastics, a pervert and my ex-GP teacher, Miss Too (whom I shall call Mdm for the rest of the post because it is shorter), on 22/7. The two spastics are Anna and Shelley, and the pervert is none other than Daryl Aw. Aarghh. He annoyed me so much last night with all his perverted ramblings. Haha.
Sidetrack a bit okie? Before that, Anna came all the way to Junction 8 to shop for a nice cross necklace, a bag and a top. Couldn't find any nice ones. Haha. Then we spent the rest of our time sitting at the basement being tempted by the food, especially the seasoning of the XXL Crispy Chicken (and of course the chicken itself), of Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks. :P And all we could do was stare on and eat the only food we had left - half a Kinder Surprise Egg each. Haha. Had to save our stomachs for dinner later you see. :P Anyway, Alicia called Anna and also talked to me a while. Haha so nice to listen to her bubbly voice again. =)
Back on track. Mdm wanted to treat us to a meal at Holland V's Swensen's because Spastics #1, #2 and I had helped her out with the ACCO concert at Singapore Conference Hall on 4/7. Then...long story but Mas and Julia almost came along and pulled out last minute because they had something on. :( Daryl had asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner on Thursday (he has been asking Anna and I that for months and well, I don't like to go out at night, so I usually rejected him. But then again he was only free at night thanks to NS, so...), so yesterday's dinner was just nice! Thus I asked him along, and thank God Mdm didn't mind. Haha...
We got this rather blur waitress (think she is new that's why haha) who served us and thought we wanted to order later because Mdm had said "we'll order later" because we didn't know if we ought to order dessert at the time. So what Mdm was saying was that we would order the dessert later. Haha. And so we ended up waiting for almost an hour (it wasn't so bad because we were talking and had fun listening to each other's stories =) ) for our "orders" to arrive. In the end we asked the manager to check our orders for us and it turned out that the waitress had not keyed in our orders because she had misunderstood Mdm's words!! Heh. In the end he apologized and retook our orders. And the food was served in less than ten minutes!! Hah.
I think yesterday's dinner was fun because there was conversation. I really would like to thank Shel and sometimes Daryl for being the spark of all the conversation. Because seriously, I'm not exactly a fantastic conversationalist like Fool. Haha. And yes Fool, that horoscope thing is right; I hate being with people when NO ONE TALKS. 1. It is boring. 2. It feels very, very, very awkward and 3. I just cannot stand it if no one talks!! I like peace and quiet but not if I am out with friends because if we don't talk that can only mean we are not close, or something sufficiently traumatic has happened to our friendship, and that is not a nice feeling. Man, if I am out with a friend and she doesn't talk, I might as well go out alone. Less restriction too haha. But then again, if the conversation centres on me I would freak out...I prefer to listen to people talk. Haha. Sorry. Not referring to anyone in particular! Just happened to think of this. Haha.
Sorry. Side-tracked too much. Anyway, after Mdm left to go back to AC to watch a guitar concert (Guitar is a new CCA! And to think I thought AC had it a long time ago haha. Must have gotten it mixed up with PL :P), we thought the night was still young, so we went to Gelare for dessert. I was so full from the Chili Fish Pasta from Swensen's that I simply surrendered; couldn't take in anymore food...can you believe I wasn't even tempted by the delicious display of ice-cream there? Okay though I must say that the aroma of hot waffles did sway my resolve a little...:P
Well Daryl bought a hot fudge sundae (which is COLD, not hot!!) and Shel and Anna shared a waffle basket sundae (oooh!! Sweet name =) )...while I looked on. Haha. And Daryl told us a lot of funny stories from NS. We actually managed to "survive" sitting there for three hours without being chased away or even realising how much time had passed! Haha...
Then Anna remembered that I have a long journey home and suggested that we leave (it was 2200+ already). Daryl walked Shel and I to our bus-stop (well it was on the way anyway! Heh) and I just missed my bus! Haha...
So in the end, Shel's bus came first and after she left, Daryl "entertained" me by making funny gestures and imitated my lame tricks. As if I would fall for my own tricks...heh heh...
Thanks Dee, if you are reading this, for coming down to fetch me upstairs yesterday. =) Okay I'll admit it - I'm afraid of the dark...haha. And it doesn't help that my neighbour's door is splattered with black paint (thank God red isn't involved) and I have to pass it every time I go out.
That was yesterday. Today, Mole called me at 0815 to ask if I wanted to go swimming because it was "the perfect day to swim" according to IT. Since I was free and we had been wanting to swim anyway, I agreed.
The pool was so crowded!! With children mostly. Think it's because of their swimming lessons. Brrr. That's one. Then, not long after we got into the pool, dark clouds crept across the sky. Which means the sun was blocked!! Aarghh!! Cannot tan!! :(
The sun did return occasionally after that. But it's "power" didn't seem as strong...so we didn't get to tan after all. But Mole thinks it did get a little tanned haha. We didn't get to swim much either because of all the people. -_-
It drizzled too, and that was the last straw. So we got out and changed...and when we came out, there was still a VERY LIGHT drizzle but the sun was out again. Bleah. Is it God's will that I cannot get tanned? How come every time I want to tan/swim it will rain or there will be no sun? Aarghh...
So much for today. Gotta make a dreaded phone call later. :P Anyway, so happy. =) Mum says she will run with me later. Don't need to run alone today =)



Post a Comment