Monday, 4 July 2005

Pictorial Account of SWAPS Camp 2005

The wound I got from falling down while running out of the dark room during the murder mystery



How my name-tag looks like from the front



Sorry I took the picture of how my name-tag looks like from the back out because I realised that my OGL's numbers can be seen quite clearly! Thanks for telling me that Eileen!! :D


The SWAPS Camp 2005 programme booklet! Think it was designed by Yunxian because she asked us if it is nice haha...




The souvenir my OGLs made for us! So sweet...anyway, that photo was taken at the bench on the fourth level of Eusoff Hall on the first night, while we were having problems with the lack of electricity in Yunxian's room and were looking for another room to go to to make our emblem.



This is actually a card that contains messages from all my OGLs and OG members...except for Oliver. It wasn't passed to him so he didn't write. This photo is the one taken by Zhisheng after the war games on the first day.



This is the wrapper that Kelvyn used to wrap my present.



And this, is what I saw when I unwrapped it.



This is Mickey Mouse!



And this is Minnie Mouse...




This is the inside of the cup. Took a photo of this because there is a picture inside.



This is the drink we were all given to toast one another before we broke camp. It says, "Natural Sparkling Mineral Water" and does smell like water (which means no smell) but do not be fooled!! It does not really taste like water! Don warned us beforehand so it wasn't so bad. It has this sour and bitter taste and stings your throat as it travels down it. Eeee...but it is a "precious gift from Ethiopia" so I decided not to waste it...will finish it no matter what! Haha. It's carbonated by the way.

This is a piece of our emblem! Kyle didn't know what to do with it so he cut it up and let each of us have one piece to keep.


... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 12:47:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home