Sunday, 19 June 2005

Oooh!! So Cute!! :D

Happy Father's Day, Dee!! :D
*There's this part that is private and confidential and will go into my trusted diary=)*
Haha I went out with Mole today after church. We were supposed to go swimming, but in the end Mole wanted to buy a new swimsuit like I did because of a 20% discount at Robinsons, so we went to Centrepoint instead.
We walked a lot today. First, we took MRT to Dhoby Ghaut. Then, we walked to Centrepoint's Robinsons and bought Mole's swimsuit. Haha IT's swimsuit and mine are similar in design but different in colour haha...;)
After that, we went to OG Orchard (the old branch has FINALLY been closed down - in place of it is this shop called Warehouse, I think) to look for a bag for me. I wanted a sling bag, but I couldn't find any nice ones at all! Then, this Fila bag caught my attention. It's the same size as Mole's, just that it is off-white and has green linings!! Oh my gosh...one of my favourite colour combinations!! I REALLY WANT THAT BAG!! But it's so expensive...I thought about it the whole day after I saw it. Didn't know whether to buy it or not...in the end I called my mother, who said I shouldn't buy it. So I didn't...but now I really want it. I don't care. After my driving lesson on Wednesday, I will go and get it. Haha...I've been spending so much recently. On all the branded stuff!! Aargh!! Okay Tania you are right. But I only spent on a bear and PEACH milk tea (haven't drunk bubble tea for so long...) today. The rest were bought my my mother when we went shopping last Saturday and yesterday. Haha...she's so generous right? Thanks Mum!! :D
We went to PS's Fila. They don't have my bag and the other bag that I think is not too bad. Then Mole bought noodles for lunch...from the stall that sells food at a very reasonable price...when I worked at HSBC my lunch partners always asked me to try buying lunch from there but I refused beacause I didn't want to spend...and as a result I never got to try their food even though I always said I would buy the next time. Haha.
After PS, we walked to Raffles City. Mole wanted to compare the price of the swimsuit she bought and the one at Arena just to make sure they are of the same price. Haha... =) Then we went to Cards N Such. I simply love that shop. It has so many nice things!! And, let me introduce you to my new bear, Kenneth Wayne!! (Don't misunderstand)


That's a photograph of my bolster Bodao, KW, Baa Baa Black Sheep (a birthday present from Anna last year) and Moo Moo Cow (a birthday present from Pesttick last year)!! In the background are Talley (my other bolster), Laura (one of Dao's pillows) and Lemon (my pillow)! By the way KW reminds me of Bodao a lot!! They are both so crappy!! Haha...





These are close-ups of KW!! Oooh!!! So irresistably CUTE!!!!!! Oh my gosh he is sitting on my desk staring at me now...SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee!!!!!!!!! I like to poke his nose!! Hahaha!!! =)
You know, I saw him since last year and have been wanting to get him but he's so expensive...well I finally decided to get him because I saw him so many times! Haha...
Next, we walked to Suntec City. Went to Fila to see if I could find the bag I like but they don't have it...we also went to Why Pay More? to look for track pants for Mole but she couldn't find suitable ones.
Walking is fun if you get to stop at many places. Our next destination was Bugis Junction (we actually walked from Dhoby Ghaut to Bugis! Well this is nothing as compared to our walk from home - Serangoon - to Suntec City on 26/2) and we were supposed to buy Mole's slippers from there. Also to see if there was Fila...well there isn't...
We then bought bubble tea beacause we had not drunk it (correct grammar or not? Someone please tell me haha) for a very long time. Hmmm. Come to think of it, it's been about four years...
Then, thank God I remembered that I was supposed to buy Dee's Father's Day cake from BreadTalk. Haha...it's gorgeous!! Show you okay? =)







Nice or not? Haha...Dee took the photos. He even took pictures of the cake in the box! In other words, the box itself!! Actually, he took pictures of the box from different angles too! Just that I am too lazy to upload...haha...he's a pervert :P
The cake is too creamy though. I made an exception today and ate up all the cream. Hmmm. When I eat it again I will get rid of all the cream. I already feel so guilty for eating the cream. :P
Haha so happy today!! And Mole we MUST go swimming next Saturday!! No excuses!! We have already put it off for two whole weeks!! Haha!!

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 19:28:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home