Sweltering
For the benefit of those who don't know, you can click on the right side of the box where my posts are in to scroll down. Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse (if you have one) in the box.
Haha. That was just for a friend who didn't know! And she only just told me recently! Haha shan't mention any names ;)
Haven't blogged for so long! Okay on Monday, Shelz, Anna and I went to help Miss Too (our GP teacher) with the ACCO's performance at the Singapore Conference Hall. I thought it was going to be rather formal, so I wore a white shirt. Or blouse. Whatever you call it. But it was one of the shirts that I used to wear to HSBC. Aaargh...turned out that Shelz and Anna wore casual t-shirts! And so did the two seniors that Miss Too got to help. Thus I ended up as the "flower girl" to present flowers to the guest performers, soloists and conductor. Had to go on stage five times in all. So unexpected...it was fun though. And it was nice to think of Shelz and Anna waiting outside for me whenever I was free. Thanks you both!! =)
On Tuesday, I went out with Fool to J8 to watch A Lot Like Love!! Erm sorry that link leads to my review and not the actual website...you can access the actual website from that review haha. Anyway, that day was fun! Fool was late AS USUAL and we lunched at Pastamania...haha as usual too...sorry Fool every time we meet up with lunch there! It's my favourite restaurant. Haha...anyway, I had a great time suanning her about Ahem*!! Oooh so fun!! ;) Really man...I manage to link almost everything she says to Ahem*! Haha that goes to show that...Fool and Ahem* are linked! Woohoo!! My logic! Don't deny it Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On our way up to the cinema, a young boy from Nan Hua Primary ran past us up the escalator with a large cup of Coke from Macs on his hands. Then he tripped and fell! The cup of coke continued spilling out its contents as the escalator escorted us up...and the boy writhed in pain as he clutched at his injured knee...he looked as if he was about to cry any moment, but he was really brave (for his age) and didn't in the end. Fool and I picked up his Coke for him and gave him tissue paper. I wondered how come he was so much in pain and Fool pointed out that the edges of the steps of the escalator are very sharp (don't believe? Go and observe for yourself).
Guess what? I got a taste of it today. Who asked me to be so impatient? The woman in front of me stepped to her left and so I took the chance to walk up. And knocked my shin against the edge of one of the steps.
*OUCH*!!!!!
I had thought it was only a bruise at first, but it turned out to be not just a bruise but also three bleeding wounds. Now, when I look at my shin, three angry red weals and an enormous bruise stare back at me. Oh man...as if I don't have enough scars...those weals will turn into scars!! *sobz*
However, I ought to count my blessings. Thank God it didn't happen to my face or somewhere worse...
Back to Tuesday. During the movie, Fool and I exchanged funny remarks and made the movie funnier than it already was. ;) And I had loads of fun suanning her too! Haha!!
After that, we went shopping. Fool, buy that skirt if you really want it. ;) We also found out that we are so similar!! In terms of preferences for certain things, as well as the type of guys we like! Wow didn't know that...Fool can be Mole Song 2! Haha...
Fool and I got the same cross necklace! At Life Bookshop...at first I had wanted to get the black cross necklace I had been searching for for months but decided against it in the end because it is too big...so, I bought the same necklace as Fool! Haha...
Had a lot of fun Fool! Let's go out again soon! And have more spraying sessions! That ONE at The Body Shop wasn't enough! Haha but we sprayed quite a lot eh? I still smelt of the mixture of perfumes/colognes/body mists when I got home...
On Wednesday, I went out with my spastics!! They are Shelzi (#1) and Anna (#2) haha...after driving lesson. =) We went to the Science Centre, which I had not visited for three years. Last time I went was with Mole, just before we went into JC. =) See? I still remember =)
Before that, I went to ask for a refund for my student EZ-Link card and found out that I cannot get it back. I don't know what came over me but I just let the woman in the Transitlink Ticket Office take my card and transfer the money in it to my adult card. And now I am regretting it. I miss it. A lot. And gone with it are some of my memories in PL, AC, as well as discounts (okay this is lame). :(
I agree with Anna that we ought to have gone there for one entire day when it opened till when it closed. The four and a half hours (roughly) that we spent there wasn't enough!!
Today, I went out with Anna to get Jianwen's birthday present. It was a last minute outing...anyway, we got him a green notebook from Prints and two pens. Haha. Then we walked to Shelzi's house to pass her the present to pass it to him on Sunday in church. And to save money, I walked to the bus-stop opposite Far East Plaza (and got injured halfway) and took 105 to Mole's bus-stop and walked the rest of the way home.
Forgot to say that Anna had wanted to treat me to lunch/ice-cream/a drink. Sorry for turning you down...but I really am the sort who can't stand it if people treat me nice. Haha.
And sorry to Tania for not being able to do the job...thanks a lot for recommending me though =)
This is really not my week. Except for a small part on Wednesday. Fool knows. Haha.


Post a Comment