Friday, 15 July 2005

Sit In The Office And Use Gold Tap ;)

I told Pighead that I would use that phrase as my next blog post title, so I did. =) Haha. Now you know what came up during our telephone conversation on Wednesday night.

Have you ever tried expired chewing gum? I bet you haven't. Let me tell you how it is like and I think I am fit to describe how it is like to et expired chewing gum because I am doing so right now. At this very moment. ;)

I usually break my piece of chewing gum (CG) into two before putting one half into my mouth to chew and saving the other piece for later. Normal chewing gum (NCG), as you already know, is rubbery and you have to pull it to break it apart. In the process, the halves may end up being twisted and pulled out of shape. On the other hand, expired chewing gum (ECG) breaks crisply with a sound like the kind you hear when you break a biscuit.

When you chew NCG, it is sweet and rubbery and stays like that throughout. Just that the sweetness fades as you eat up the sugar in the chewing gum. ECG is different. When you chew it, it feels like a sweet biscuit. In fact, if you try, you can even break it into many tiny fragments in your mouth and then start chewing them. After that, it becomes similar to NCG - it turns rubbery too, and the sweetness gradually fades.

Are you tired of your boring life? Do you feel like trying something avant-garde? Why not try ECG today. =)

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 12:36:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home