Wednesday, 13 July 2005

Not Going. :(

At first I had only decided to apply for fun because Hong Juan and Yi Shan were doing so and roped me in. I didn't think I would be selected...now that I have been, I do feel like going for the SEP but I don't have enough money...or maybe I should say I can't bear to spend the money. Haha. It's such a rare opportunity...and I am giving it up. Sigh. Oh well. Like what Lester said, I can save Europe for my honeymoon (if there will ever be one). Haha. And I just talked to Jacqueline just now and agreed that NUS must be cheating the money of French SEP students because studying in France is free and for my duration of one semester there I still have to pay regular NUS tuition fees. But maybe it's because I am still considered as studying in NUS...

Not so sad anymore. I will still learn French!! Just, without France that's all...haha...but I MUST learn it well so that I can go to Switzerland and communicate with the locals there in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 11:30:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home