Dove
Aarghh!! I was outbidded in Round 1C for my intro to social work module so I will have to bid for it again in round 2A, which starts tomorrow...and I won't be at home!! Arrghh!!! Stupid bidding system. Okay lah stupid me. I shall try not to bid for expensive modules all at once again. My French and Psychology modules cost me a lot and I didn't pay much attention to social work. I knew I wouldn't get it even though the open bidding round closed with the highest bidding point at less than mine (39), I think. Some people must have increased their bids to figures I don't even dare to think of (because I had no more points then. ZERO) in the close bidding round, which lasted for two hours. I couldn't increase my bid anyway! No more points what! *Sob*
Anyway, I think I should at least get some points back in my programme account, because we only pay the lowest successful bid like I mentioned in my last post. I WILL USE THEM TO BID FOR MY SOCIAL WORK MODULE TOMORROW! Night, because I will be attending the Freshmen Inauguration Ceremony tomorrow morning. And I really hope they are still offering that module! If not, I will have to rearrange my time-table and look for another module... :(
Heh heh. Guess only Anna and Eileen will truly be able to understand what I just wrote about. Haha...


Post a Comment