Five-Minute Update
I haven't been here for some time!! Haha! I bet you missed me loads =P I shall just randomly insert some facts about myself recently:
1. I'm desperately trying to cut down on the number of words I have in my Chem Lit Review now about the problem-solving approach to the teaching of Chemistry. That's because the word limit is about 2000 for 3 people (I think) and my group members (which includes WH =P) were able to keep to the limit! I mustn't go beyond it or I would be the oddball...=( But it's unfair because the journal I'm reviewing is 267 pages long, and theirs are only 20+ pages...who asked me to choose this paper. Grr.
2. There's something horribly wrong with the images on my blog, so I'm hunting for a nice blogskin now. Wonder if I should use back my old one. Sigh.
3. Okay, I just deleted two paragraphs that I decided, alas, were not of very great importance. What a heartwrenching decision. I think this is one of the few relatively good reviews I've written. Haha. And yeah, the point is, I am now within the word limit. Hopefully the rest don't write as much as me and I should be fine =P
4. With that done, I shall declare myself free for the rest of the night. Yippee!! =D
5. I will be meeting my gf Fool tomorrow!! Something to look forward to =)
This is so not the sixth point. Haha. I shall go off to play Facebook games now, and maybe do up my blog. And watch my show if time permits. Haha.
Labels: random


Post a Comment