Baking
Haha. I just made three drafts public. They are below this post. Happy finding! If you have been a loyal reader, it shouldn't be a problem ;) Don't worry, the drafts weren't private because they were supposed to be secret. I had wanted to blog about them but didn't have time to so I simply uploaded the pictures.
It's this time of the year again, when I have to mug like mad, feel lethargic in the dreary afternoons, and ironically, be filled with hope. When I get cooped up at home for too long, this happens. I would want to get out of my house and just do anything but come home. For instance, after my run today, I went to "shop" in...Central (cannot reveal where I stay okay =P). I was out for nearly an hour!! I couldn't believe how quickly time had passed when I got home and glanced at the clock.
Anyway, back to being filled with hope, I have a lot of things I want to do after the exams!! And so it is with everyone. I had some other exciting project I was planning for that I don't want to mention here, but now something happened that sucked away most of this excitement and anticipation.
Well, the other exciting project is - BAKING!! I can't wait to bake, seriously. I'm going to buy more baking tools on the last day of my exams so that I can bake properly ASAP. Haha. I want to improve on my skills! Gone will be the days where my family sneers at my food. (okay lah, not that bad. But the food doesn't seem to be to their liking very much...I suppose it could be that they aren't very big fans of pastry...)
And I also can't wait to bake with my spastics!! Shel, you'll be back this December, won't you? Please say you will be!!
And till then, no one shall disturb me from what I want to do. This means I will be meeting someone only twice in December after the exams. Who cares. Hmpf.
Labels: announcement


Post a Comment