Internship Application
Haha. I was trying to apply for an internship in SOME COMPANY, and wrote this:
Dear Person-in-charge,
I am interested to apply as an intern in your company. I am currently having school and would be free for a month in December this year. Please reply to tell me if I am accepted. Thank you for your kind attention!
Regards,
ShiHui
It was a good thing I was smarter this time and asked Sunshine to proof-read it first. I'm sure you'd know his response. It'd be the same as anyone else's. Haha. I thickened my skin, asked for help, and got this in return:
Dear blah blah.
I am pervert, currently a year 3 psychology student in NUS.
Hope to hear from u soon. Thank you for ur kind attention!
Regards,
Biantai
Very funny. He then said that wasn't the complete letter, so he asked me to wait a while for the final draft. Alright. I cultivated patience during the wait. And then...
Dear blah blah.
I am pervert, currently a year 3 psychology student in NUS. I am interested in a career in columnist writing and would like to apply for an internship during the university break in December. This internship is not in the curriculum of NUS and I am applying for it as for my passion.
Hope that you can advise me on the route to take. Thank you for ur kind attention!
Regards,
Biantai
Haha. See the difference? No wonder no companies I have applied to accepted me.
=P
P.S.: Thanks biantai! =P You are the biantai.
Labels: interesting


Post a Comment