Wednesday, 19 September 2007

21 Years Old


Alright, yes, I took this from THAT issue of HOOKED. (an NUS publication)
After Anna wished me happy birthday for the last time today (because it's my lunar birthday, for most of you who don't know/forgot), I realised that it's time I stopped living in my mental world of 20 and wake up to the 21st year of my life.
Not like there is much difference in a year, but if you think carefully, such differences accumulate. How much different (also: older) are you now as compared to when you were, say, 18? (It's only 3 years for most of us here) Not a lot? Think again.
No answers shall be given to this as the "question" is open-ended. This post is also supposed to evoke thinking.
P.S.: I still feel rather tempted to be like that girl in the comic, much as I realise I should come back to Earth. The one in the red shirt, of course =P

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:53:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home