Spastics' Date 02082007
Just had a blessed time with my dear spastics yesterday =)
FYI: #0 - Tim Schnitzel
#1 - Shelley Pervert
#2 - Anna Pervert
I was..."obscenely late" (and #1 commented that I wasn't that obscenely late as that would mean about 4 'o clock =P), and when I got there, the rest had a great laugh at my further impaired hearing (my hearing is bad enough usually, but my sickness made it even worse) as the first thing I heard from #0 was that he was asking me how my bad constipation was when he was asking about my bad constitution. =P
Anyway, #1 was cooking prata for her lunch, and #0 somehow messed it up for her and caused her prata to stick to itself. That was funny too. And while she tried to fry another prata, the rest of us decided on what to eat. Instant beehoon became our prey as it was in abundance and was bring desperately promoted by #2. Moreover, I was sick and #0 decided to give up his pasta in favour of the "baby". (yes; I've resigned to being the baby almost everywhere =P Perhaps except for when I'm with my PL friends! Haha =P)
While Anna cooked (=P We usually do help =P), I amused the rest with my toilet humour (not done intentionally! Was just bemused by Anna's toilet because if you open the door when there is someone inside, you'll see the toilet bowl immediately and the person sitting on it would be facing the door. Imagine how funny that would be...and hey. Anna said her lock is spoilt ok =P) and a lot of other talk about toilet jokes came out. I then learnt that #1's mum can't stand toilet jokes while eating; haha... =P
After a long wait, we finally got to eat our lunch of prata with sugar (that flew all over the place) and instant beehoon with beef BALLS (haha =P I couldn't resist =P), vegetables and psuedo cheese sausages. Heehee.
After that, #0 was running late for school, and after sending him off and copying some School Rumble episodes for #1, we set off for #1's new house. It's insane to get in there without a car! I calculated 20 minutes to half an hour of exercise that we took, and it was nice to walk in with my spastics actually. Wouldn't have wanted to walk in alone though. Haha. And #1, your house is very pretty =) But I guess it'll be prettier after it's rebuilt yeah? =)
We had a cozy time watching The Closer (hey! What a coincidence! =P) the entire afternoon. It's quite nice, though there are parts I didn't understand and I was surprised to find out that I wasn't the only one getting lost, though more than #1 and #2 =P
Had lots of junk food too =P
We then left at 1830, the time that #0's lectures end, and walked to The Tea Party that's along Bukit Timah Road. We were the only customers there after this couple left! And we remained the only customers, which was great! The best thing was that the person served only us, so our food arrived reasonably quickly and all the games there were ours for the night. Muahaha.
We played Taboo first, with #0 letting us guess and Anna giving up her show to him eventually because he was, literally, as #1 said, a living thesaurus. Haha. That was great because I much prefer guessing to letting people guess (I'm bad at describing stuff =P). Haha. And it was so funny when #0 exhausted all the words he could to give us clues. Haha.
Following that, we ate as we played, and ordered tea and scones (nice! :D) to go with that. We got tired of pseudo Taboo and went on to DaiDee and another game that requires us to get 2 pairs of tens in one hand. But we didn't play that for very long and ended up taking pictures...for an hour. Haha. We got into the weirdest "artistic" poses ever, and had great laughs at that. At some point in time, #1 was having her photo taken by #2, and #0 came over to sit at my side and started to make me laugh by reminding me of those toilet jokes again...and #1, who was trying very hard to not laugh for her photo, started laughing and said, "ShiHui makes me laugh." Haha. That's nice to know! Hee =)
We finally got our butts out of that place at 2200 when we realised it was getting late for real, and bid our huggy goodbyes =P Thanks #0 and #2 for walking with me to my bus stop that was along the dark and gloomy (if there were no lights =P) Dunearn Road. And for waiting with me too, even though it took so long =)
I'm glad I took leave and gave up $40 yesterday, for it definitely cost more than S$40 =)


Post a Comment