Baking Session on 09112007!
Michelle pervert, Anna, Ah Per and I had a baking session JUST FOR FUN last Friday!! Here are some pretty pictures that I took: (yes; I didn't take a lot =P)
Our Nutella cupcakes before they were sent into the oven!!
This is one cupcake that I had tried to swirl the Nutella into the batter that actually turned out so beautiful, even Wilkson agreed that it was. Haha. So, the perverted me went to take a picture of it. Alright. It isn't very perverted after all, right? It's normal!! =P
.jpg)
And this is how it turned out after being in the oven! Part of it broke off while we were trying to get the it out of its mould, but it is still recognisable. By me, anyway. Haha. At least I think it IS that one. =P
Incidentally, Mum had the utmost honour of eating up this cupcake. Oh well, never mind. At least I got a picture of it. It doesn't matter that I didn't get to eat it :)

A photo of our baked brownies!! Wilkson thinks this one looks nicer than the one below, but I think the one below looks nicer! What do you all think? =)

THIS looks more like brownies!!
Thanks, Wilkson, for helping us so much that day even though you were not obliged to. Ah Per and I both agree that not many guys are as nice as you to be so enthusiastic and helpful in the kitchen ;) Moreover, we were the ones bothering you that day! Thanks, also, for the encouragement (verbal and monetary)! =) Not as if you would see this, but oh well. Haha.
Ah Per wasn't involved in this, by the way. She was just there to bake a cake for MATTHEW. Haha ;) Sorry that you were supposed to bake at my house but I dragged you to Sheares Hall instead! Hope we all managed to help! And, sorry to Mer and Anna for making you all share in my responsibility of helping too =P Haha. =) That day was fun though! And Wilkson is thinking of asking us to bake for the Valentine's Day booth next year, I think!! :D


Post a Comment