Tagged
Shel tagged me! Shel tagged me!!
After feeling unwanted for so long, I was really glad to see this. Love you lots dear =)
1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
Alright. Here goes:
1. I talk to my bolster. (not as if you all do not know this)
2. I talk to myself (is this considered weird, in today's context? =P Okay Shel does this too, so I suppose it's fine! :D)
3. There's something about my smilies. Haha. I don't really want to reveal this; go figure that out yourselves ;) I did hope someone would see through this though. Especially those whom I message very often. Those I don't message often are spared the expectation! =P I've given up since, though I do hope sometimes, in the recesses of my mind.
4. I can't draw for nuts. (Oops. I feel like the oddball of the core group spastics now... =P)
5. My pride gets in the way...of things, a lot. =P
6. I use flyers as rough paper!! Give me any you have! Lalala! XD
7. I used to pretend I was some great compassionate princess who can't bear (and still can't, now) to throw things away and whenever anyone did throw anything away or if I had absolutely no choice [for instance, you can't possibly expect me to keep a banana skin, can you?], I would quickly give it THE GAZE (it's some kind of "compassionate" gaze where I would look at the victim with all the compassion I could muster) and hope that it wouldn't suffer too much pain along with the rest of the rubbish.
Alright! Done! Let's see...I shall tag Fool, Per, Michelle, Shiyun, Lester, (omgosh! I've so few friends who read my blog!), Mole and...Tasteless Tania? Haha. :)
Labels: tag


Post a Comment