My Irritating Brother Whom I Love =)
Dao did a nice thing to me today and brightened up my lethargic day.
It wasn't anything great, but it had a large impact.
He offered to wash my utensils, even after I angrily asked him to wash his instead of leaving them lying in the sink. He consented immediately by walking over, asked me to let him wash his first since he wanted to watch his anime, saw my utensils and said he would wash them for me.
Later, my grandpa came over with his, and Dao washed his too. =)
What a rare, heartwarming sight =) I can't believe that he ended up being the one to lift my mood. My mood was pulled down later by something, but now I'm here recounting this and feeling better all over again. =)
One more thing I'd like to add - a few days earlier, Dao was watching Cartoon Network and Tom and Jerry came on. He turned towards me and said, "Eh, your favourite."
I don't know why I get so touched when people remember what I like =)


Post a Comment