Friday, 8 June 2007

"Highlights" of the Day =P

I've got blunt force trauma on my right shoulder blade due to a hard collision with an open cupboard door while I was trying to stand up. All I can say is, thank God it wasn't my head. Oh well, we've got to count our blessings. ;)

Today, I went for my Psych camp games trial run, and while the station masters were briefing us for the first station game - Charades + other stuff - Sunshine said something lame that I can't remember (sorry dear! =P). Charmaine happened to be nearby and heard it, so she turned to me in exasperation and said, "How do you stand him?"

I looked at her in the eye and said, pokerfaced, "Oh, I sit."

She paused and shifted her gaze elsewhere to think, before looking back at us with an even more exasperated expression. "I see, you are the same," she said, while patting us on the back and walking away.

Haha. =P

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:39:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home