Saturday, 2 June 2007

Internet Addict

I felt so guilty after rejecting an appointment today that I didn't know what to do for a long time. In the end, I just decided to read.

But even a good old book didn't manage to catch my attention. I got sleepy instead and my eyes started to close gradually. As my vision started to be fixated on just a few words, I got lost in my own world...instead of the book's world.

So I decided to take a nap instead, and got up after five minutes. Then I tried to read my book again...but sleep started taking over in a reprised attempt. I succumbed once again to sleep, but got up, as usual, after five minutes! After a few more times of this, I gave up and came back here...to my online world, where I can do almost anything I want. Write, read, watch movies, listen to music, and so on. Even eating and sleeping can be easily done in front of my beloved laptop. =P

I think I'm getting addicted to the internet! Is this normal? =P

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 14:29:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home