Holiday! + My 2 Ex-Supervisors
I'm going to Kota Tinggi tomorrow! And it's the first time I'll be going overseas without my parents! Haha. *excited* :D
I know this is rather out of point, but I also want to talk about 2 supervisors I had at my previous job. One is...oh, I haven't talked about him yet. Mr Lim, the funniest, crappiest and lamest supervisor I've ever had so far. Haha. That also makes him friendly and approachable. One more thing about him is that HE RESEMBLES BQ!! Pay attention to this, Fool =P It's a real pity that I didn't get to take a photo of/with him to show...bleah. Haha.
Mr Lim was extremely tight-lipped about his personal life, but Rachel and I managed to pry out of him that day some basic information about himself. He's 33, been married for 2 years and has no children yet. His wife's maiden name is also Lim and they both work in CPF (they met there). They knew each other for a year before dating for 8 years. Haha.
Oops. I hope revealing that is okay =P
The other supervisor I have is from the Bishan North CC, and is the one who signs our timesheets. Her name is Miss Callis Yip and she was a Sociology major from NUS! What a pity I only got to know her better on my last day when she had to return to do something on the orders of her boss (poor thing; but if she didn't come back we'd have to go through the trouble of meeting Mr Lim the next day to get him to sign our timesheets =P But then again, it was because of her return that I didn't get to take a photo with Mr Lim because I had no need to meet him the next day. Haha) She's 24 this year and misses the Arts canteen...haha =) Oops I just put two items that are not linked in one sentence =P Oh, bother. =P Haha.
She's really friendly and speaks more like us (i.e. there's less of a generation gap). If only I had gotten to speak with her earlier, I guess we'd be closer now. Haha =)
I quite miss my job :(


Post a Comment